Monitoring & Evaluation for Digital Transformation
Curious about how M&E can support your digital transformation efforts in the public sector?
Led by Merlin Chatwin and John Griffin of Code for Canada, this 2-part Training Series will introduce the participants to the fundamentals of M&E for digital transformation in a government environment.
The 1st session demystifies the theoretical basis of M&E in civic tech and lays out the land for an interactive 2nd session, where participants can bring their day-to-day M&E challenges to the table, review some of their evaluation practices, and gain new evaluation skills.
- Please note that members need to register for each session separately.
- To register for the 2nd session, Click Here
- This training series is exclusively open to our paid members.
- Training sessions will take place on WebEx and registered attendees will receive the event link prior to the session.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date & Time
January 20, 2021
12:00pm - 1:30pm
Civic Hall TorontoRegister